ACORN EDUCATION AND CARE UK
Catering Assistant job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? ACORON EDUCATION AND CARE UK Company has published a Catering Assistant job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Catering Assistant job position.
How about if you worked four days and got paid for five?
We are continually on the lookout for innovative methods to enhance everyone’s work/life balance because the welfare of our colleagues is central to all that we do here at OFG. We’re testing out the 4-Day Working Week, so there’s a chance you might be working less than usual (or comparable) for a week.
There has never been a more thrilling moment to become a part of #teamOFG than when we will implement 4DWW at our school next year, once we have hired all of our teachers.
- Catering Assistant job
Salary Catering Assistant job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Maintain the smooth and risk-free operation of the school’s dining halls and kitchens as part of the Catering and Education team.
- Make sure that everyone involved gets what they deserve in terms of service quality.
- Prepare nutritious school lunches while staying within budget, all the while keeping in mind the Healthy Schools and Food for Life regulations.
- For the sake of the children, employees, and guests, keep the dining room and kitchen clean and safe.
- Maintain the kitchen’s operating expenses within the current and agreed-upon budget while simultaneously meeting or exceeding all regulations and guidelines established by the Environmental Health Agency.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Retirement plan that provides life insurance and allows you to customize your contributions
- By participating in “Your Wellbeing Matters,” you will have access to first-rate mental health support services as well as physical health screenings.
- Plus, you may tailor a package to your needs with our industry-leading benefit product, Vista, which is accessible through our Flexible Benefits Platform.
- Hundreds of deals that are good both at home and abroad
- Workplace Cycling Programs
- Electric Vehicle Buying Program
- Emergency medical coverage
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.