Cleaning Operative job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? OCS UK Company has published a Cleaning Operative job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Cleaning Operative job position.
Maintaining a safe and clean work environment is the primary responsibility of the responsible manager. To guarantee the upkeep of the company’s policies and requirements. Performing the following duties to ensure the Centre is kept clean to a very high degree would be the primary responsibility.
- Cleaning Operative job
Salary Cleaning Operative job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- The thorough cleaning of all entry mats
- Mop and sweep the floor
- Remove trash from outside locations
- Cleaning and maintenance of the waste and recycling area
- Clean up the parking lot; there are trash cans there.
- The glass doors and panels should be wiped off.
- Disinfect and clean all baby changing tables, handicapped toilets, and other shared restrooms.
- If needed, wash or wipe down all painted surfaces, pillars, and walls.
- Make sure to clean or wipe down all furniture, fixtures, and fittings as needed.
- Remove any contents and clean all interior bins.
- Cleaning trolleys should be wiped down and restocked.
- Floor maintenance for shopping centres, including dry cleaning, spill cleanup, and trash and debris removal
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Proficiency in collaborating with clients and coworkers.
- Understanding COSHH
- Must have experience using a tablet or smartphone and have worked in a fast-paced cleaning setting.
- Clearly articulates ideas and is able to convey them to clients and IFM teams
- A well-organized person who is capable of working both independently and in a team setting
- Having the ability to show that they comprehend the significance of providing high-quality service and how this
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and circumstances Skill in managing time effectively, setting priorities, juggling multiple tasks at once, and paying close attention to detail
Last date to apply:
- March 3, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.