SEA LIFE TRUST UK
Customer Service Assistant job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? SEA LIFE TRUST UK Company has published a Customer Service Assistant job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Customer Service Assistant job position.
Looking for a part-time, fun, and flexible customer service job in Cornwall? It must be exciting to go about your day in an environment where seals and penguins observe!
Working the registers or peddling souvenirs of our guests’ unforgettable experience are two examples of the many different ways you could interact with our guests. Alternatively, you might help them fill up on SEA LIFE-themed merchandise, field queries from customers, and even act as a salesperson. You might be the life of the party, providing engaging speeches to our visitors and helping out with feasts, school reservations, birthdays, and other special occasions.
These positions are part-time and seasonal, requiring at least 5 hours of labor each week. The ability to work weekends and flexible hours are important considerations because shifts and hours will fluctuate. We can accommodate your schedule whether it is limited to holidays, weekends, or specific weekdays; we are now recruiting for several positions.
- Customer Service Assistant job
Salary Customer Service Assistant job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Working directly with customers will provide you a wealth of experience.
- Wonderful communicator who enjoys interacting with individuals of all ages; amiable, diligent worker with a “can do” attitude
- Exuberant, outgoing, and sociable character
- Superb verbal, nonverbal, and inspirational communication abilities
- Available at all times, even on holidays and weekends
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- save 40% on LEGO products when purchased online and 25% in-store and at our restaurants
- With the Merlin Magic Pass, you and your loved ones can enjoy free admission to all of our attractions across the globe all year long.
- Discounts of up to 55% on movie tickets for employees
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.