Cyclotron Operator job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? ALLAINCE MEDICAL Company has published a Cyclotron Operator offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Cyclotron Operator position.
As a subsidiary of the Life Healthcare Group, Alliance Medical Radiopharmacy Ltd supplies radiopharmaceuticals to imaging centers across the United Kingdom from its many distribution centers. Dinnington’s factory layout centers on a pair of cyclotron machines, one of which is the first TR-24 cyclotron ever installed in the United Kingdom.
In our licensed facility in Dinnington, South Yorkshire, we are looking for an operator to join our team of experts.
- Cyclotron Operator job
Salary Cyclotron Operator job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Maintain GMP standards in the day-to-day running of the cyclotrons used to produce radioisotopes.
- Perform PPM and reactive maintenance as per protocol.
- Maintain a quick response time for repairs, troubleshooting, and maintenance on all machines.
- Keep track of and document all maintenance performed.
- Gather and log the necessary KPI data.
- Maintain inventories and place orders as needed for your department.
- Assist the engineering manager in drafting and creating policies and procedures as needed.
- Work with other teams and locations (possible travel required)
- Take up and finish work that has been delegated to you
- Help out with building maintenance tasks alongside outside contractors as needed.
- Attend training classes as required by the company to carry out your job.
- will require consistent day and night shifts.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- will have formal training in engineering, electronics, or mechanical technology from an accredited university or college, or will have relevant experience.
- Effective in a group setting.
- Ability to operate under pressure and can prioritize efficiently to support own workload and that of the team.
- Desire and ability to acquire new knowledge and abilities.
- Capacity for carrying out actions as intended
- Ability to convey ideas effectively
- Proficient with computers (knowledge of Microsoft Office products and VBA is a plus but not required)
- Capacity to get around, as shift work sometimes occurs at odd hours when public transportation is less convenient.
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.