Divisional Treasurer job
Divisional Treasurer job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? SSAFA UK Company has published a Divisional Treasurer job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Divisional Treasurer job position.
The Armed Forces community has been supported by us since 1885.
- Divisional Treasurer job
Salary Divisional Treasurer job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Recording transactions, keeping track of funds, and reconciling local bank accounts
- Making sure that caseworkers have access to money so that they can be granted right away as needed.
- Completely authorizing and documenting all payments
- Finalizing financial statements
- Provide guidance to the division secretary in developing a strategy for local fundraising to meet the operating expenses of the division.
- Recognizing when grant funds are available and promptly returning them
- Reporting to both the regional SSAFA office and the national headquarters
- Keeping meticulous records on our web-based accounting software
- Serving as an uplifting representative of SSAFA Keep in mind that you never know who you might encounter along the way; they could be a donor, volunteer, or customer.
- Performing volunteer work in accordance with SSAFA’s principles and policies, including but not limited to our Data Protection Policy and the Volunteering Policy (which you will learn about in your training and at your local induction).
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Previous experience in a leadership position at an esteemed nonprofit
- Give back to the community by sharing what you’ve learned and helping others in need.
- Encouragement and camaraderie from the SSAFA community at large and your local chapter
- Skills, education, and work history that you might emphasize in job applications and interviews.
- Improvements to one’s physical and emotional well-being; research has shown that volunteers tend to live longer and suffer from less despair and stress.
- Collaborative, personable individuals with a background in financial administration
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Capacity to interact with volunteers, other organizations, and SSAFA coworkers in a courteous and nonjudgmental manner,
- Possibility of sending and receiving emails—I will provide you with my personal SSAFA email address,
- Belief in and comfort with using our online banking and financial management system (taught in class)
- Consistent demeanor: get in touch with volunteers on time, show up for scheduled events, etc.
- Capacity to keep information secure and secret.
- Mobility to and from meetings, etc., via personal vehicle or public transportation.
Last date to apply:
- March 26, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.