OXLEAS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST UK
Forensic Recovery College job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? OXLEAS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST UK Company has published a Forensic Recovery College job offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Forensic Recovery College job position.
The Forensic Occupational Therapy Department’s “Exceptional” Seven-Day Therapies Program, Smoke-Free Strategy, Well-Being Strategy, Food Strategy, and Forensic Recovery College were all highlighted in a recent report (April 2017). Band 6 Forensic Recovery College Lead with OT experience is needed by the Forensic Directorate.
The successful candidate for this position will become an integral part of the interdisciplinary team responsible for further developing the Forensic Recovery College and replicating the Bracton Centre and Memorial Hospital’s success with this clinical innovation.
You will be provided with opportunity to engage in projects both within the Forensic Directorate and the South London Partnership. The Forensic Occupational Therapy staff will offer guidance, oversight, and education.
- Forensic Recovery College job
Salary Forensic Recovery College job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Coordinate with South London Partnership and other non-governmental organizations to oversee the implementation of the Forensic Recovery College.
- Recovery Colleges were able to connect with students on their road to health thanks to their collaboration with the community’s non-profit sector.
- Work with the interdisciplinary group to help local students enroll in Recovery Colleges.
- Incorporate Recovery University’s guiding principles into the Forensics Division
- Participate in Forensic Science Education at the Colleges of South London
- Initiate and direct the use of outcome measures in a comprehensive assessment of the Forensic Recovery University.
- Participate in the Seven Day Therapies Programme and you’ll have to put in some time on the weekends (Saturdays or Sundays, depending on the schedule) on a regular basis.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- To oversee a group of patients who need help enrolling in Forensic Recovery University
- Involvement in the Forensic Recovery College community and participation in multidisciplinary team assessment and intervention
- In order to spearhead the expansion of the Forensic Recovery University’s services,
- Help supervise junior coworkers and OT students in clinical settings.
- Participate in and implement strategies for assessing and mitigating risk
- to perform tasks without being micromanaged
- Educate yourself in the ways of society
- In order to help students enroll in Forensic Recovery University
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date electronic and paper records according to Professional and Trust guidelines.
- To contribute to continuing professional development (CPD) by participating in internal and external training and other development opportunities To attend all required mandated training as directed by the Trust
- CPD portfolio upkeep and revisions
- Participate in the team’s efforts to improve clinical governance and patient care
- For the sake of basing practice on evidence,
- Provision of mental health and social care requires evidence of familiarity with and adherence to national guidelines and law.
- Respect and implement all applicable Health and Safety policies
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.