LONGLEAT ENTERPRISES UK
Groundsman job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? LONGLEAT ENTERPRISES UK Company has published a Groundsman job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Groundsman job position.
We are seeking a Groundsman to carry on Longleat’s heritage of employing enthusiastic, hardworking individuals.
During your lunch break, you can take a leisurely stroll across historic landscapes and listed buildings while also visiting koalas. It’s a very unique work atmosphere.
Our primary goal as a company is to provide unforgettable experiences to our approximately one million annual guests in a way that will cause them to reminisce and bond with loved ones. Now that we have onsite accommodations, travelers can enhance their visit by staying in one of our private luxury rural retreats tucked inside the Longleat Estate. These havens, furnished with designer furnishings, are sure to be a wonderful experience.
These cultural values—to engage and inspire, to put people first, to take accountability, to continuously improve, and to behave with integrity—drive our business. These principles are what make Longleat unique as an employer, and we think all of our employees can agree with them.
In addition to overseeing the care of the 16,000 English yew trees that comprise Britain’s largest hedge maze, our groundskeeper is in charge of the magnificent rolling lawns that comprise a portion of the 900 acres of capability brown landscape.
- Groundsman job
Salary Groundsman job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Grounds that are visible to guests will require routine upkeep such as mowing, trimming hedges, collecting leaves, planting, sweeping roads, pruning, and sowing seeds.
- Perform routine maintenance on landscaped areas by operating mowers and other motorized equipment as assigned; operate and maintain
- power and hand tools; load and unload materials and equipment using trucks, trailers, tractors, and other gear;
- Following standard operating procedure, rake leaves and lawns, hoe weeds, use insecticides and herbicides, and eliminate rodents.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment, including all vehicles and equipment, is your responsibility.
- Gritting, salt distribution, and snow clearing should be done as needed.
- Complete small-scale landscaping and building projects.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Driving License in Its Current Form
- Proficiency in regularly tending to outdoor spaces
- Skilled operator of gasoline-powered, two-stroke lawnmower
- I have experience operating tractors and ride-on mowers. Including operating and assembling a sit-on cylinder mower
- Capability to operate successfully both independently and as part of a team
- Dedicated and enthusiastic about my job
Last date to apply:
- March 16, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.