Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Hepatitis Team Clinical Worker job in the UK. Tired of searching for a job in the UK? Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
This part-time employment is funded by NHS England for 18-months.
The successful candidate for this position will help NHS England realize its goal of becoming the first country in the world to eradicate hepatitis C by identifying individuals and communities in the Nottingham area who could benefit from HCV testing and/or curative treatment.
In this position, you’ll help staff and patients on the path to micro-elimination of hepatitis C at a thriving addiction service in Nottingham’s city center, where you’ll also work with an innovative and highly regarded community partnership team.
- Hepatitis Team Clinical Worker job
Salary Hepatitis Team Clinical Worker job:
- GBP 10-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Math and English GCSE scores of A-C Proven commitment to professional and personal growth
- Teaching depending on one’s chosen vocation.
- Education to Level 4 or extensive relevant work experience
- Health education and harm reduction practices in a variety of settings
- Understanding health disparities
- Working with clients who have multiple, complex demands is an asset.
- Superior knowledge of computer technology, Able to use Microsoft Office, including creating and managing databases in Excel and Word.
- Expertise caring for those who suffer from hepatitis C, liver illness, or drug addiction.
- The ability to learn about and comprehend hepatitis viruses.
- Competence in handling one’s own workload
- Capacity to mine information for actionable insights
- capable of fostering robust ties with Nottinghamshire’s Hepatology and Viral Hepatitis groups
- Ability to think creatively on one’s own and as part of a team.
- Exhibit fluency in both spoken and written English
- Optimal characteristics
- Ability to inspire and involve employees
- Superb ability to organize one’s time
Last date to apply:
- March 10, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.