WIMBLEDON AELTC UK
Learning and Community Team Support job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? WIMBLEDON AELTC UK Company has published a Learning and Community Team Support job offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Learning and Community Team Support job position.
We are seeking a Learning and Community Team Support to aid in the year-round and Championships-specific delivery of our Learning, Early Years, and Family Programmes. All stakeholders, whether internal or external, should have an exceptional experience while interacting with our staff. The length of the position, 24 months, is set in stone.
Founded in 1868, The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) is a private members’ club which organises and stages The Championships, Wimbledon. It bought some land next to its existing location in December 2019 and hopes to incorporate the surrounding natural and historical landscape into its development moving forward.
- Learning and Community Team Support job
Salary Learning and Community Team Support job:
- CAD 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Help the Learning & Family Programs maintain high quality service to guests and productive workplace procedures for all employees.
- Oversee the operation of our online booking management system, which is utilized for all visits, including weekly update calls,
- the addition of new services, updated information, and the testing of new features.
- Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of visits from educational and community groups,
- staying flexible to deal with last-minute adjustments and unforeseen problems.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with a team of Learning Facilitators, including both regular and temporary team members,
- about scheduling, forthcoming events, and other team-related matters.
- Keep everything running well by coordinating with departments including retail, food and beverage, real estate, security, and the club.
- Drive improvement of existing systems to provide best possible visitor experience.
- Create invoices and ensure they are accurate following the established corporate policy.
- Help organize team activities including meetings and trainings, and compile necessary papers for internal and external consumption.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Facilitate a variety of events, such as practice sessions, player gatherings, and lectures, throughout the Qualifying Tournament and The Championships.
- Work with the Retail, Guest Services Team, Security, and any other necessary groups to ensure a positive guest experience and adequate safety measures are in place for everyone.
- Knowledge of online reservation systems is a plus.
- Experience in working in museums, heritage and/or education.
- Knowledge of basic precautions and health and safety norms.
Last date to apply:
- December 30, 2023
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.