Payroll Supervisor job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? FAIRMONT UAE Company has published a Payroll Supervisor job offers a salary package of AED 20-30 per hour for the Payroll Supervisor job position. A global leader is not even close to describing us. Come as you are; we’ll help you discover a career and a brand that are a perfect fit.
- Payroll Supervisor job
Salary Payroll Supervisor job:
- AED 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Work safely, prudently, and systematically; possess strong analytical skills; and highly motivated to succeed.
- Review the several components, including attendance, wages, and deductions, to calculate and review the staff payroll and other settlements in HRMS, assuring accuracy.
- Make ensuring that payroll information is submitted to management on time and that the monthly calendar followed.
- Able to provide managers in charge of human resources and financial matters with insightful reports concerning payroll..
- Provide support to the department head as they create payroll budgets and examine payroll variations.
- Get in touch with different departments and help them out with payroll-related questions.
- Verify that all employee data is correctly entered into the HRMS system and report any inconsistencies to HR.
- Send any and all reports pertaining to the payroll system or overdue settlements to human resources as soon as they request them.
- Quickly deposit all daily cash deposits after counting and verifying them with the individual cashiers; handle any problems with the service provider or bank; and have good abilities managing cash.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- At least three years of relevant supervising experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of Sun System, Microsoft Office, and Oasys HRMS.
- Should ideally have experience with several operating systems and software applications used in the hotel industry.
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree in business or accounting from an accredited institution.
- Competent at working independently and prioritizing tasks; extensive familiarity with UAE labor laws.
Last date to apply:
- March 15, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.