THAMES VALLEY POLICE
Police Officer job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? THAMES VALLEY POLICE Company has published a vacancy offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Police Officer position.
You are a warranted officer from the first day of training, and if you pass the program and your probationary period, you will get a Graduate Diploma in Professional Policing Practice.
A two-year program designed to help college graduates break into the police force by blending classroom instruction with real-world experience.
The first year of the TVP and Bucks New University blended learning program will take place at TVP’s Training Centres in Sulhamstead, Reading, and Kidlington. After that, you’ll report to your assigned LPA for some on-the-job training before promoted to Independent Patrol Status. First-year operational training will cover topics including as officer safety, arrest procedure, and stop-and-search procedures. You will also expected to complete four academic assignments*. Two of them must finished during the initial training phase, while the other two must finished during designated Protected Learning Time while on operational deployment.
- Police Officer job
Salary Police Officer job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Eligibility must determined by the applicant before submitting an application to National Sift (online evaluation).
- Submission of an application with supporting documentation (such as transcripts, evidence of residency, a copy of the tattoo policy, etc.)
- OAC, or the Online Assessment Center,
- Job Offer Pending Interview
- Vetting, medical examination, and other pre-employment tests and assessments are also standard practice.
- Official Job Offer with Salary and Start Date Confirmed in Writing
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Age requirement: 17 and up.
- A citizen of the United Kingdom; hold Pre-Settled or Settled status in the European Union or the
- European Economic Area; be a citizen of the Commonwealth; or be a foreign national with Indefinite
- Leave to Remain and no time limits on their stay in the United Kingdom.
- In terms of education, you need at least a UK bachelor’s degree (or be in your final year of study) and a GCSE/Level 2 English (A*-C / 9-4) or equivalent. An official report of the results is needed before making a job offer.
- A valid driver’s license issued by the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA) is required for consideration for a position as a driver.
- You cannot have previously applied within the last six months and been rejected for the position of Police Officer with any Home Office Force.
- Location: Official appointment requires you to live within 30 crow miles (40 road miles) and 1 hour of two of our main police stations. Organizational need may require us to post to locations beyond
- the scope of our preferred policies, so we ask for your understanding and flexibility in this area.
- TVP applicants – individuals now working as a PCSO, Detention Officer or a Contact Management
- Call Handler must have been in their role for 12 months before applying.
Last date to apply:
- December 30, 2023
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.