Prince’s Trust job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the U? CENTRAL BEDFORDSHIRECOLLEGE Company has published a Prince’s Trust job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Prince’s Trust job position.
Joining our Community Learning department at our Bedford site is a fantastic opportunity for a Prince’s Trust Volunteer.
You can help our students succeed by volunteering with the Prince’s Trust.
In addition to the following qualifications, we are looking for people who can demonstrate an understanding of diversity and inclusion, as well as work placement possibilities and requirements:
- Prince’s Trust
Salary Prince’s Trust:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Prioritising the needs of our kids is our first priority.
- Participating in the 12-Week Team Programme at the Prince’s Trust alongside the Team Leader
- Helping students who are struggling with fundamental skills
- English proficiency at the GCSE (or its equivalent) level
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- My voluntary work means that my weekly hours are flexible.
- The People’s Pension
- Weekend and weekday (subject to availability) complimentary parking is available on-site.
- Vouchers for stores and activities
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.