Sales Assistant/Driver job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? SALVATION ARMY Company has published a Sales Assistant/Driver job offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Sales Assistant/Driver position. We need a somebody who can be both a sales assistant and a driver. We need your help to make our shop a success, so if you have experience with customers (whether paid or unpaid) and a nice, upbeat demeanor, please consider joining our team of dedicated volunteers and our Shop Manager. Your primary duty as a Sales Assistant / Driver will be to pick up and deliver orders from residential addresses.
The benefits of working at SATCoL are tremendous. Because of the company’s dedication to improving people’s lives and the welcoming nature of the workplace, I look forward to coming to work every day. Manager of the Donation Center, LF
‘SATCoL are sympathetic and considerate people. Receive excellent assistance regularly; this organization has made me glad to be an employee. Store Manager KB
“My time with Salvation Army Trading Company has been one of the most enriching of my professional life. In addition to helping further their humanitarian goals, I also get to work for an organization that inspires me, is committed to me, and provides me with the resources I need to succeed. – GT, Driver/Sales Associate
- Sales Assistant/Driver job
Salary Sales Assistant/Driver job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Assist with keeping the store’s displays looking great at all times
- Help our clients from the moment they enter the store till they leave with their purchases
- Promote Gift Aid and other sales and explain its benefits to customers.
- Wrap up all financial and administrative tasks associated with your business.
- Volunteers should be encouraged and helped along in their training.
- Help organize and set up all donated goods
- Support the Shop Manager in all elements of best practice and Health and Safety Procedures Occasional travel to other stores within the cluster
- Take charge of the store and the volunteers when the manager is absent.
- Behave in a way that demonstrates your commitment to the company’s goals and values.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- possess resiliency, support, care, involvement, and zeal
- Be upbeat and helpful in providing excellent service to customers.
- Be flexible and quick on your feet.
- care deeply about environmental issues and long-term sustainability
- Possess an outgoing character, a strong work ethic, and the determination to achieve your full potential.
- An active and valid driver’s license
- Skill with one’s hands
Last date to apply:
- March 17, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.