WILSON JAMES UK
Security Officer job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? WILSON JAMES UK Company has published a Security Officer job offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Security Officer job position.
For almost 30 years, Wilson James has been an industry leader in the areas of security, construction logistics, aviation services, and technology. We have over 300 client locations around the United Kingdom, and our 5,000 strong workforce is committed to providing everyone with individualized service and solutions. As the industry’s premier provider of managed services, we place a premium on risk minimization, productivity, and client happiness. Wilson James is a great place to work because of the variety of interesting people who work there.
Located in Wick, our client is one of the world’s foremost providers of offshore projects and services to the energy sector, and they need your help securing the premises. Our progressive customer places a premium on employee safety and you will play a significant role in upholding this objective.
The ability to guard, deter, and respond to any security concerns while providing outstanding customer service positions you as a vital member of the team in the role of Security Officer.
- Security Officer job
Salary Security Officer job:
- CAD 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Protecting the building from potential threats by conducting regular internal and outdoor patrols.
- Access control, alarm system monitoring, and the investigation of any questionable activity or behavior are all a part of this duty.
- Customers must be met and greeted, staff and visitors must be met and greeted, requests must be listened to with attention and empathy, and questions and concerns must be answered and followed up on where possible. It’s about going above and beyond to demonstrate our appreciation.
- Position -Contract expires on September 15, 2025, as scheduled.
- Hourly wage of £10.90
- Mortgage and financial planning assistance, gift cards to local restaurants and businesses,
- and an employee referral program all fall under the umbrella of “lifestyle benefits.”
- Progression is strongly encouraged, and we provide many opportunities for learning and
- development, including online courses, on-the-job training, apprenticeships, and internal training programs.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
Last date to apply:
- December 30, 2023
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.