WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGE UK
Study Skills Officer job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGE UK Company has published a Study Skills Officer job offers a salary package of GBP 10-15 per hour for the Study Skills Officer job position.
Giving students the tools they need to become self-directed learners and excel academically in college and beyond through a series of workshops and individual support sessions. In order to keep services running smoothly and give students access to essential support functions, the Study Skills Officer will communicate with other Learning Services teams every day.
Refer to the accompanying job description/person specification for further details on this role.
- Study Skills Officer
Salary Study Skills Officer:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Opportunities for ambitious employees to advance in their careers
- Participation in a variety of low-cost recreational activities
- Access to first-rate pension plans with a defined benefit
- No parking fees at any of our locations.
- Workplace Bike Program
- Policies that are supportive of families and Balancing Work and Personal Life
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop on-Site
- Several health and wellness perks, such as reduced gym memberships, anonymous staff counseling, and reduced prices at Langley College’s The Salon
Last date to apply:
- March 10, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.