Teaching Assistant job in the UK. Tired of searching of job in the UK? NORTH LAKES UK Company has published a Teaching Assistant job offers a salary package of GBP 10–15 per hour for the Teaching Assistant job position.
When it comes to residential care and education for males ages 7-18, North Lakes Children’s Services is a trusted name in the community. We strengthen the resilience, self-esteem and capacities of all the young people we work with.
In 2014, we received our first-ever Outstanding Ofsted inspection, and in 2016, we became an Accredited SILVER Award Attachment and Trauma Sensitive School.
- Teaching Assistant job
Salary Teaching Assistant job:
- CAD 10-15 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Helping students one-on-one, in small groups, in the classroom, during free time, and in social settings like lunch and recess.
- Taking students on field trips when necessary
- To work with the SENDCo to ensure that all students receive support as they learn to interact appropriately with one another.
- Take part in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of specific programs.
- Assist teachers in helping students whose responses to threatening situations can include challenging behaviors
- To comply with the institution’s mandate for meticulous record-keeping
- To take part in collaborative planning with faculty to maximize the use of available resources.
- Help the school implement its plan for teaching students in grades 2 and 3.
- To aid in the dissemination of Key Stage 4 curricula
- To participate in relevant working groups
- In order to contribute to the school’s mission as a member of a cooperative and encouraging team,
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Applicants must be qualified for the position by formal education or experience equivalent to at least a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 2.
- Competence in basic life support
- Competent in taking the initiative
- Maintain clear and orderly records, and demonstrate the ability to operate independently to a high standard of accuracy
- Possess effective time management abilities and the flexibility to adjust your schedule to suit job requirements.
- Possess strong verbal and writing communication skills in a variety of settings (with students, parents, coworkers, etc.) and the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Reading instruction that takes into account children’s varying developmental stages and learning styles is always a plus.
- It would be helpful to have some understanding of ACES or the effects that childhood trauma can have on people as they grow up. However, the right person will have access to training.
Last date to apply:
- December 30, 2023
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.