CAPSTONE LOGISTICS JAPAN
Warehouse Unloader job in Japan. Tired of searching of job in Japan? CAPSTONE LOGISTICS JAPAN Company has published a Warehouse Unloader job offers a salary package of JPY 1000-1200 per hour for the Warehouse Unloader job position.
- Warehouse Unloader job
Salary Warehouse Unloader:
- JPY 1000-1200 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- The more effort you put in, the more money you can earn; output equals earnings.
- Paid time off following sixty days on the job
- Advancement opportunities-we prioritise promoting from within wherever possible
- Come along on our journey, visit the country, and find out how everything works!
- Training with Pay and Safety Bonuses
- Building solid relationships, challenging the status quo, working hard to generate outcomes, and paying it forward in our communities are all parts of our team’s high-performance culture.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Warehouse associates are responsible for loading and unloading goods using manual labour and machinery, among other tasks delegated by site management.
- Trucks are used to pay associates. You can increase your earnings by working harder!
- We are looking for someone with warehousing and/or equipment expertise, but we will train the correct person if they show enough promise.
Last date to apply:
- April 25, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.