Bilingual job in Canada. Tired of searching for a job in Canada? GARDAWARDA CANADA Company has published a Bilingual job offering a salary package of CAD 20-25 per hour for the Bilingual job position. In your work as a member of the GardaWorld security team, you are responsible for the professional and polite protection of client assets, tenants, and visitors to the assignment area. You can look forward to frequent and varied contacts while also being held to the highest standards of professionalism and service excellence.
- Bilingual job
Salary Bilingual job:
- CAD 20-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Acknowledge, brief, and show around the various building patrons
- Protect the guests at your wedding, graduation party, dinner, etc.
- Controlling large groups of people and making sure they don’t cause any trouble
- Provide routine security services such as access control, escorting visitors, accepting calls, documenting incidents, and covering for absent coworkers on vacation.
- Carry out inspections of the property
- Emergency Procedures and Fire Alarm Response
- Fill out incident and daily reports
- Deliver first-rate service to your clients.
- Work at a Desk
- Security Manager, Client, or Company May Assign Other Duties
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Licensed Security Guard in Good Standing in Manitoba
- Must be bilingual (English and French) and have between one and three years of relevant work experience.
- Skilled with digital devices
- Equivalent to a high school diploma or higher
- Superior abilities in interacting with clients
Last date to apply:
- March 13, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.