TASMANIAN GOVERNMENT AUSTRALIA
Branch Station Officer job in Australia. Tired of searching of job in the Australia? TASMANIAN GOVERNMENT AUSTRALIA Company has published a Branch Station Officer job offers a salary package of AUD 20-30 per hour for the Branch Station Officer job position. At either rural or urban branch stations, a BSO performs paramedic duties and must be confidently able to provide primary patient care on their own if necessary.
At either rural or urban branch stations, a BSO performs paramedic duties and must be confidently able to provide primary patient care on their own if necessary. The BSO will handle community interactions and other administrative tasks typically handled by rural or urban branch stations. The BSO is responsible for a wide range of tasks related to the station’s group of volunteer ambulance officers (VAOs). These include communicating with the volunteers on a regular basis to ensure they are available for training and that their schedules align, providing training to individuals and groups, enforcing the policies and procedures of Ambulance Tasmania (AT) that pertain to the volunteers, and reporting on the volunteers to the station and workforce planning.
- Branch Station Officer job
Salary Branch Station Officer job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Execute paramedic duties at a branch station and confidently provide primary patient care on one’s own if necessary.
- Carry out the administrative duties, such as community relations, of a rural or urban branch station.
- Maintain regular contact with VAOs to facilitate roster coverage and attendance at training, deliver training to individuals and groups, and implement Ambulance
- Tasmania policies and procedures as they pertain to VAOs. Recruit, supervise, and train the group of VAOs attached to the station.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- The preferred attachment formats are PDF and Microsoft Word.
- Be careful to gather the contact information of two references before you apply online, since they will be required to fill out the reference section of the application.
Last date to apply:
- March 15, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.