YUKON GOVERNMENT CANADA
Cleaning Attendant job in Canada. Tired of searching of job in Canada? YUKON GOVERNMENT CANADA Company has published a Cleaning Attendant job offers a salary package of CAD 15-25 per hour for the Cleaning Attendant job position.
Focusing on our clients, supporting our workers, building sustainably, and advancing reconciliation throughout Yukon are our priorities.
Keeping all government buildings and grounds in pristine condition according to departmental requirements is the responsibility of the Cleaning Attendant position. Floor care, general cleaning and sanitizing, snow removal, identifying and reporting facility maintenance needs and safety hazards, and all other associated responsibilities are part of the custodial job description.
Send in your résumé detailing how you’ve fulfilled the requirements below, highlighting the ways in which your relevant job experience and responsibilities have prepared you for this position. For every job you’ve ever had, make sure to utilize the month-to-month-to-year pattern.
- Cleaning Attendant job
Salary Cleaning Attendant job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Flexibility to adjust to new priorities; Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities; Dependability; Strong work ethic; Proficiency in both written and verbal communication; Capability to work well with others; and
- Identifying and resolving any safety concerns;
- Secure a vulnerable sector check security clearance from the RCMP prior to employment and keep it current;
- WHMIS Certification (must be acquired no later than three months after employment).
- Working outdoors in inclement weather on occasion;
- Using PPE is mandatory; working evening shifts.
Last date to apply:
- April 3, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.