DRIVER BRANDS CANADA
Driver and Warehouse Labor job in Canada Tired of searching of job in Canada? DRIVER BRANDS CANADA Company has published a Driver and Warehouse Labor job offers a salary package of CAD 15–25 per hour for the Driver and Warehouse Labor job position. Driven Brands (NASDAQ: DRVN), headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, is the largest automobile services firm in North America, serving a wide variety of automotive needs for both private and commercial customers.
Load and unload delivery vehicles using hand trucks and, on occasion, forklifts, and drive vehicles to delivery destinations. Delivers outstanding service to customers while remaining focused on safety and efficiency on the job.
Take 5 Oil Change, Take 5 Car Wash, Driven Glass, Meineke, Maaco, CARSTAR, and many more are all franchises under the umbrella of Driven Brands, which operates over 4,500 locations in 15 countries. Each year, our system-wide revenues exceed $5 billion, and our network services more than 50 million vehicles.
The company’s culture encourages peak performance and new ideas, helping people advance their careers more rapidly. We have incredible people and fantastic brands, so we can safely look forward to rapid expansion, and we hold firm to the ideals that will help us achieve our mission.
- Driver and Warehouse Labor job
Salary Driver and Warehouse Labor job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Maintains quality and safety controls Provides excellent customer service Restocks and maintains inventory levels on the floor Maintains a clean working
- environment Ensures that policies, practices, and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers, and stakeholders Communicates
- information that requires some explanation or interpretation Operates forklifts and hand trucks in accordance with standard operating procedures Ensures that
- direct reports, customers, and stakeholders follow policies, practices, and procedures
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Ability to use one’s hands dexterously
- Ability to collect and enter data accurately using a keyboard and mouse in a point-of-sale system
- Superior abilities in interacting with clients
- Focus on Specifics
- Capacity for open and honest communication with clients and coworkers
- Used to working under pressure and juggling numerous projects at once
- Highly motivated individual who can work well both alone and in groups
- Ability to get a forklift operator’s license from a state is a plus.
Last date to apply:
- March 16, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.