FIFO Cleaning Support job in Australia. Tired of searching of job in Australia? CIVEO Company has published a FIFO Cleaning Support job offers a salary package of AUD 20–30 per hour for the FIFO Cleaning Support job position.
Experienced FIFO Support Cleaners are needed by Civeo Australia at locations in Western Australia. Permanent, full-time positions are available on a 7:7 rotation for those based in Perth or in the Port Hedland area.
Civeo specializes in providing accommodations for the world’s workforce, allowing its clients to continue leading happy, productive lives even while they’re far from home. We manage over 14,000 rooms across Queensland, New South Wales, and some of Western Australia’s most isolated areas, making us one of the world’s largest integrated providers of workforce lodging.
- FIFO Cleaning Support job
Salary FIFO Cleaning Support job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- A valid, unrestricted driver’s license from Australia with a clean driving record and the ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle are both required. These positions do not take P Plates,
- Learner’s Permits, or International Licenses.
- Prior experience cleaning a FIFO mine site, including stripping and sealing floors and thoroughly cleaning living quarters and other structures.
- Provide or apply for a clean National Police Clearance that is less than six months old; there must be no records of traffic violations on the clearance.
- Capable of passing a comprehensive pre-employment medical examination, including a drug test.
- Maintain adaptability and provide support in other areas as needed.
- Excellent track record in terms of safety and familiarity with the norms for working in a risk-free way at all times.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Candidates who make the cut will be contacted via phone and asked to record a brief video introduction using the service MyInterview.
- Submit all required paperwork to Civeo, including a current Police Clearance that is less than 6 months old.
- Submit to a Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test
- Finalize your FMG and Civeo inductions, both virtually and in person.
- Contract and clothing were provided.
- On the first day of work, you’ll need to fly to the site.
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.