John Abbott College
John Abbott College is looking to hire a professional accountant to serve the purpose of managing and summarizing the accounting activities. As an accountant, you should have certain qualifications and experience in one of the good institutions because the hiring college is considered the best in the region. John Abbott College is a public institution of higher education in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, Canada, on the island’s westernmost tip. John Abbott College is one of eight public universities in English in Quebec.
- Financial Officer job
Job Salary Package
- $47,886–$79,426 a year
Financial Officer job Responsibilities
Below are the essential job roles and responsibilities that you will have to perform:
- Manage the CCTT’s day-to-day financial transactions.
- Create adjusting journal entries for CCTT and do account reconciliations for receivables, payables, and bank accounts.
- Make a government-required GST/QST report for the CCTT.
- Create and submit CCTT budgets.
- In charge of completing all year-end CCTT in Clara system closings.
- Manage the external auditors’ request for CCTT audit documentation and coordinate the audit itself.
- Create Ancillary Services’ internal financial reports.
- Examine the reports that describe Ancillary Services.
- Explain any discrepancies you find between actual and projected Ancillary Services spending.
- Several initiatives should be implemented to automate and develop CLARA’s work tools.
- Something else along those lines.
Job Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Job requirements or eligibility criteria that the candidate has to meet are as follows:
- Proven abilities in financial accounting
- Required fluency in both spoken and written English and French at the intermediate level
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting software (the CLARA system, in particular) is a plus.
- Discretion and social graces of the highest kind
Below is the application process which we have simplified for you:
- Clicking at APPLY button will take you to the official application link of the college.
- You will have to create your account.
- And follow the procedure.
For more job updates of Canada, follow enewsjob.