CCI INC CANADA
Forestry Assistant Summer job in Canada. Tired of searching of job in Canada? CCI INC CANADA Company has published a Forestry Assistant Summer job offers a salary package of USD 15-25 per hour for the Forestry Assistant Summer job position.
You will mostly begin with one-on-one training as an assistant timber cruiser and will also engage in other projects from Geoterra’s offices in Prince George and Kimberly. The roles are available to start in May 2024.
Please submit an application if you have any amount of practical forestry expertise. A variety of positions with greater pay are open to applicants with greater skills and experience.
offering safe, efficient, and effective services, Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd., a part of CCI Group of Companies, is proud to be a pioneer in the field when it comes to offering technical skills and information.
Geoterra takes great pleasure in providing its employees with a supportive workplace that encourages personal development and professional advancement. Individuals that are self-reliant and highly motivated will discover that Geoterra provides top-notch professional advancement prospects, competitive compensation, and a supportive work environment.
For their interest, we are grateful to all candidates. Nevertheless, we will only get in touch with individuals who have been interviewed. The subject line of your email should read “Geoterra – Forestry Assistant Summer Student,” and you should attach your résumé and cover letter. Send them to [email protected].
- Forestry Assistant Summer job
Salary Forestry Assistant Summer job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Experience a wide range of field-based forestry activities, including cruising, layout, silviculture, riparian, and ecosystem evaluations, among many more.
- Geoterra offers a comprehensive health and benefits package that is unmatched in the market.
- Company RRSP matching scheme.
- Accounts for health expenditures.
- Allowance for individual field equipment ($).
- Geoterra helps its employees out by covering their professional dues and providing them with chances to advance in their careers.
- Adjustable work schedules for physical labor.
- The vehicles and crews are prepared for the job.
- Fieldwork, which may include travel and working outside of town, will make up the bulk of this role, while some office work may be required or assigned later on.
- While away from home, Geoterra covers all travel and lodging expenses, including per diem.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- 1-Level OFA
- A team member with a positive attitude, excellent organizational skills, and a hunger for knowledge.
- Fitness level and fundamental outdoor abilities.
- Ready to endure inclement weather and work in isolated areas.
Last date to apply:
- March 3, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.