Front Office Agent job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? ACCOR UAE Company has published a Front Office Agent job offers a salary package of UAE 20-30 per hour for the Front Office Agent job position.
- Front Office Agent job
Salary Front Office Agent job:
- UAE 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- attend to each visitor’s arrival in accordance with predetermined protocols
- Accurately input guest information into the hotel system during check-in, check-out, and room change processes.
- Ensure that the cashier’s float is maintained and that all funds received are accurately reported regularly.
- Process personal and traveler’s checks as well as foreign exchange for hotel customers.
- Always be current on any changes made to accounting policies and practices.
- Always attend to guests’ requests to use the safety box service.
- Thoroughly familiar with the unique marketing processes for programs such Hotels Group Loyalty, Frequent Flyers, and Seasonal Packages
- Respond to customers’ questions, concerns, and demands; escalate issues to supervisor or assistant manager for resolution
- Ability to “sell” guests on an additional stay at another Raffles hotel based on their stated next destination on the registration card
- Guarantee that each guest leaves the hotel with a favorable opinion of the service they received.
- Conduct the audit balances and meticulously produce the audit reports.
- Make sure you review the night report, write out the morning report, and get all the forms needed for guests when you’re on night shift.
- Be well-versed in all of the usual reservation processes.
- Keep one’s personal space neat and tidy at all times; act in a manner befitting one’s position in the department
- Is conversant with the lending policies
- Always follow the established OH&S protocols.
- Carry out supplementary responsibilities and assigned specific projects
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Superb command of the English language, both in writing and speech; Capable of building rapport with and obtaining support from
- colleagues and management; Capable of collaborating well with others as a team member; Capable of maintaining composure and politeness while attending to guests’ needs
- Having the people skills to build rapport with any customer
- Capable of using discretion when dealing with challenging guests
- Knowledge of and comfort with working with people from different cultural backgrounds
Last date to apply:
- April 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.