General Utility Worker job in Canada. Tired of searching for a job in Canada? ARAMARK Company has published a General Utility Worker job offering a salary package of CAD 15-25 per hour for the General Utility Worker job position.
The remote lodge is located close to Timmins, ON, and ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services is partnering with CreeQuest to recruit a General Kitchen Helper. Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen, serving utensils, equipment, dishes, and stocking are all part of the General Utility Worker’s job description. The person may also be required to carry out other reasonably useful tasks from time to time.
The position’s primary duties may differ from one Aramark site to another in response to specific customer requests and operational demands.
Employees can take advantage of extensive benefit packages. Transportation is offered from either Timmins or Cochrane, ON; for certain further-off regions, a travel allowance is granted.
You will be rotated through 14 days of on and off.
More chances await you at Aramark if you help us create clean, safe, and organized surroundings for our guests!
- General Utility Worker
Salary General Utility Worker job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Keep all dishes, cookware, glassware, silverware, equipment, and utensils clean and sanitary to guarantee happy customers.
- Preserves cleanliness and functionality of the dishwashing station, three-compartment sink, and adjacent areas; notifies supervisors of any problems
- Carries out various light cleaning and maintenance duties
- Always has a good attitude and provides outstanding customer service to guests, clients, coworkers, and others.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment in accordance with Aramark’s standards for food handling and sanitation.
- Protects the company’s valuable assets
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Shows proficiency in performing fundamental sanitation tasks
Last date to apply:
- April 3, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.