Operational Services Officer job in Australia. Tired of searching of job? QUEENSLAND HEALTH Company has published a Operational Services Officer job that aligns with your skillset and offers a salary package of AUD 20–30 per hour for the Operational Services Officer position. Yeppoon, a city on the coast of Central Queensland in Australia, is home to the Capricorn Coast Hospital and Health Service. Yeppoon is well-known for its bay’s islands and their tropical environment and beaches.
The employee must have and maintain vaccinations against communicable diseases that can be prevented through vaccination, as specified in the Position Description.
Note that pre-employment checks, such as verifying your qualifications, professional registration/s, employment history (including any previous disciplinary action), criminal history, Australian work status, and vaccination requirements, may be conducted on applicants recommended for appointment/employment.
Please reference JAR RK3J522671 when contacting Recruitment Services at CQ Health for help with this advertisement.An Attribution 3.0 Australia License from Creative Commons is in effect for this piece.
- Operational Services Officer job
Salary Operational Services Officer job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Make sure everything on the list of responsibilities is checked off.
- Make sure your supervisor is aware of any and all maintenance and risk concerns.
- Perform a wide range of tasks with little oversight, such as making salads, sandwiches, and vegetables, plating food, serving drinks, delivering food to customers, interacting with customers, managing inventory, and signing off on all Food Safety assessments.
- Comply with all cleaning policies and standards set by Queensland Health Operational Services.
- CQ Health relies on you to supply fresh linens and uniforms.
- Pick up soiled linen at the Rockhampton location and let management know if there are linen shortages.
- Pick up trash at the Capricorn Coast Hospital and Health Service and have it hauled away.
- Qualifications gained through prior service and a willingness to complete required training.
- Knowledge of, or the capacity to learn, services such as catering, housekeeping, portering, laundering, and garbage collection is desirable.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively within a huge organization.
- Proven ability to work well with others and adapt to new situations quickly in order to meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Possibilities for Continuing Education and Training in the Professions:
- Moderation, variety, and adaptability in the workplace
- Abundant Wage Reduction
- Paid time off for parents
- Assistance for Workers Program
- Discounted Individually Funded Healthcare
- Fitness Passport
- Include current references on your resume or CV.
- A brief cover letter (one to two pages) explaining how your skills and qualifications meet the requirements of the role with respect to the organization’s goals, expected outcomes, and evaluation criteria.
- Incorporate any supplementary documentation that is required or requested by the Job Description.
Last date to apply:
- March 25, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.