ROCKHAMPTON REGIONAL COUNCIL
Plant Operator/ Labourer job in Australia. Tired of searching of job? ROCKHAMPTON REGIONAL COUNCIL Company has published a Plant Operator/ Labourer job that aligns with your skillset and offers a salary package of AUD 20–30 per hour for the Plant Operator/ Labourer position. Assisting with the delivery of water and sewage services, this position aids Fitzroy River Water with construction and maintenance tasks. Civil construction, pipe laying, concrete work, and the operation of heavy trucks and equipment are all part of the job description, as are duties such as running multiple plant (Excavator, Backhoe, and Skid Steer).]
For this post, you’ll need to provide a clean Criminal History Check – Police Certificate (Australia Wide Name Only Police Check). To apply, follow the Council’s cover letter guidelines and clearly indicate how you meet each of theApplication Criteria in your cover letter.Simply submit your application by clicking the “Apply” button up top. Submissions close at Midnight (AEST) on Monday, November 13, 2023.
- Plant Operator/ Labourer job
Salary Plant Operator/ Labourer job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Solid experience in manual labor and all required licenses/tickets
- Participant in team dynamics who thrives in a physically demanding environment
- The ability and desire to take on any and all tasks within the team
- Attention to safety and the ability to spot potential dangers on the job
- It would be ideal if you have prior experience performing general and site maintenance on water and sewage systems.
- Work-life balance is encouraged.
- A major company with a culture based on core values
- An attractive retirement savings plan – Up to 18% retirement benefit (certain restrictions may apply).
- Constant chances to learn and grow
- Discounts for businesses that join
- Deductions from pay and wage reduction strategies
- Additional 17.5% vacation pay
- Biweekly payment of wages
- Assistance Program for Workers
- Passport to fitness and busy clubs
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- One or two pages covering the requirements for applications;
- A current resume (2).
- Experience with excavators, backhoes, and skid steer loaders, as well as a valid MR truck license.
- Working as a laborer in the building trade or in maintenance.
- Optimistic outlook with a primary focus on security.
Last date to apply:
- March 25, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.