The production Laborer job has been announced by Weyerhaeuser. This is a great chance to advance your career in the forestry sector with a firm that values its employees and is committed to their success. Weyerhaeuser has been in the business of cultivating trees and producing forest products that enhance people’s lives in fundamental ways for more than a century. We take safety and performance very seriously, and we take pride in our work. If you want to be a part of a team that strives to be the best timber, land, and forest products company in the world, then you should join us. However, this is a full-time job opportunity with flexible working hours.
- Production Laborer job
Job Salary Package
- $32.07 an hour
Production Laborer job Responsibilities
Below are the essential job roles and responsibilities that you will have to perform:
- Bring a dedication to safety, a good mood, and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Shovelling, sweeping, spark watch, equipment operation, manual handling of timber and waste, etc. are only few examples of the wide variety of tasks that may be required of an entry-level worker.
- Help keep records and notify your supervisor of any safety issues, concerns, or hazards.
- Substitute occasional relief workers for permanent staff
- Prepared to begin work as soon as possible
- Carry out additional responsibilities
Job Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Job requirements or eligibility criteria that the candidate has to meet are as follows:
- Everyone applying needs to have completed high school or its equivalent.
- Unwavering capacity and eagerness to adhere to all safety practises and procedures on the job
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve problems, and communicate effectively
- Capable of making plans and organising tasks
- Ability to work in hot or cold conditions and move heavy objects by hand Availability to work irregular hours
- The need to lift and carry objects as heavy as 50 pounds is possible.
Below is the application process which we have simplified for you:
- Press the APPLY button.
- Then in official link of the website click at APPLY online, them you will have to login first.
- If you do not have the account make sure that you register your account first
- Then go on complete the application process.
For latest job updates in Canada, press enewsjob.