CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY
Rail Traffic Controller job in Canada. Tired of searching of job in Canada? CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY Company has published a Rail Traffic Controller job offers a salary package of CAD 20-25 per hour for the Rail Traffic Controller job position.
Every day is different and exciting at CN. An engaging work environment is in store for you as you contribute to the success of the company and the economy as a whole. You’ll thrive in our community thanks to our emphasis on teamwork and safety. We believe in the value of the chances we provide because of the significance of the job we conduct. Join us!
The Rail Traffic Controller (RTC) is a Safety Critical Employee who must ensure the smooth operation of all trains and locomotives in their region, as well as the security of all on-track assets and workers.
- Rail Traffic Controller
Salary Rail Traffic Controller job:
- CAD 20-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- All Canadian Rail Operating Rules, regulations, and procedures must be well understood and followed.
- Required to prevent delaying scheduled train movements and give on-track forces enough time to complete maintenance work and inspections.
- Must manage emergencies and other unexpected events ensuring principally that the safety of the employees and public is protected while at the same time limiting the harm to railway operations.
- Keeping detailed records and entering reports into a variety of programs is a must.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Superb proficiency with computers
- Competence in mathematics
- Capacity for planning, organizing, and making necessary adjustments to existing plans.
- Capacity to function effectively in a fast-paced, high-stakes setting, with minimum oversight, and via the use of sound judgment and swift decision-making.
- A background in rail traffic control is a plus.
Last date to apply:
- March 16, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.