HUNTER NEW ENGLAND LOCAL HEALTH AUSTRALIA
Retrieval Driver job in Australia. Tired of searching of job in the Australia? HUNTER NEW ENGLAND LOCAL HEALTH AUSTRALIA Company has published a Retrieval Driver job offers a salary package of AUD 20-30 per hour for the Retrieval Driver job position.
John Hunter Hospital is looking for a committed Patient Transport Officer (PTO) to ensure that patients and staff from the Hunter Retrieval Service who need to be transported between facilities are transported safely, efficiently, and to the appropriate level of care. In addition to delivering safe, effective, and high-quality patient care, the chosen candidate will be expected to serve as a multi-skilled member of the John Hunter Hospital’s Critical Care departments, providing non-clinical assistance when not needed for retrieval responsibilities.
For almost 25 years, our area has benefited from the inter-hospital retrieval services provided by the Hunter Retrieval Service (HRS), together with critical care physicians and nurses.
Patients in critical condition from all around Hunter New England, the Mid-North Coast, and beyond can use the round-the-clock critical care guidance, medical treatment, and transportation provided by the HRS, which is based at John Hunter Hospital.
Helicopters, fixed-wing planes, and roads are all used to transfer patients.
One senior intensive care nurse and one consultant or senior trainee from emergency, anaesthesia, or intensive care make up the inter-hospital retrieval team.
- Retrieval Driver job
Salary Retrieval Driver job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Perform manual handling tasks, such as operating a stretcher and guiding it into an inter-facility transport.
- Respect the RTA’s traffic regulations.
- Keep all vehicles in a safe and operable state per the HNELHD Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Oversee inventory levels
- Providing delivery services to and from various departments at John Hunter Hospital
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Are you able to legally drive inNew South Wales?
- Active First Aid Certification (HLTAID003)
- Long-Term Medical Care: Striving for a monthly goal of zero ADOs (for personnel on a full-time basis)
- 4-week paid vacation (prorated for part-time workers)
- Flexible compensation plans
- Health Insurance Program for Workers and Their Families Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Experience collaborating and working alongside a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical experts
Last date to apply:
- March 25, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.