Team Leader Warehouse job in Canada. Tired of searching of job in Canada? Eddyfi Technologies Company has published a Team Leader Warehouse job offers a salary package of CAD 20-25 per hour for the Team Leader Warehouse job position.
In addition to receiving goods, preparing bins, taking inventory, and identifying materials, you will also be accountable for leading a team of warehouse workers.
We are a rapidly expanding global technology firm that provides inspection solutions for essential components using high-performance non-destructive testing. Every day, we work on creating, manufacturing, and selling non-destructive testing tools like sensors, probes, robotic solutions, and the software that runs on them. The oil and gas, aerospace, and nuclear sectors are just a few of the many that make use of our devices.
Can you handle the rigors of the tech industry? Your addition would be much appreciated! A Team Leader, Warehouse position is available at Eddyfi Technologies.
- Team Leader Warehouse job
Salary Team Leader Warehouse job:
- CAD 20-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- In accordance with the goals established by the Warehouse Supervisor, oversee and record the activities of the warehouse crew;
- Manages the warehouse team’s HR system on their behalf;
- Gather supplies, check their accuracy, and record transactions in the production and stock systems;
- Upon receipt, examine key components;
- Get the production bins ready;
- Oversee the warehouse’s cleanliness, inventory, and entry/exit controls;
- Maintain an organized and well-cared-for inventory of materials;
- Submit to and complete all steps outlined in Eddyfi’s quality system;
- And any and all other corresponding duties.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- You have either a high school certificate (D.E.S.) or a diploma in professional studies (D.E.P.) along with work experience;
- Possess a minimum of three years expertise working as a warehouseman for a manufacturing company;
- Your background includes a minimum of one year working as a foreman or team leader in a manufacturing setting;
- You are well-versed in managing staff;
- Your interpersonal and communication abilities are commendable;
- Your ability to organize your time and priorities is second to none;
- In addition to your teamwork skills, you can operate well on your own;
- Your expertise lies in the areas of inventory control and production processes;
- A master of Microsoft Office;
- You are familiar with WHMIS;
- Your knowledge of computer systems is extensive;
- Your familiarity with SAP is a plus.
Last date to apply:
- March 13, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.