Warehouse Operator job in Australia. Tired of searching of job in the USA? MAXIMA AUSTRALIA Company has published a Warehouse Operator job offers a salary package of AUD 20-30 per hour for the Warehouse Operator job position.
- Warehouse Operator
Salary Warehouse Operator job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Make sure the warehouse is always tidy and ready for work.
- Adhere to and uphold all WHS regulations
- Organize the stock’s arrival and departure
- Communicate with clients and delivery people to address any concerns
- Set aside funds for screen construction. Set aside funds for the return process, including shipping and reissuing after factory receipt.
- Make sure that stock control is up to code
- Ensure precise inventory management and organization
- As needed, conduct regular stock audits
- Produce reports as needed
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Thorough focus on detail
- Excellent problem solver who performs to a high level even when time is of the essence
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise
- Capable of working well with others and following instructions; has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Having a valid driver’s license and a safe means of transportation
- Due to physical labor, in good health
- Successfully complete a drug and alcohol screening as part of the hiring process
- Skilled at using several forms of technology, including Microsoft Office
Last date to apply:
- April 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.