THE EMIRATES GROUP UAE
Aircraft Assets Officer job in the UK. Are you searching for a new position as an Aircraft Assets Officer job in the UAE? THE EMIRATES GROUP UAE offers a competitive salary of AED 20-30 per hour for the Aircraft Assets Officer job position.
Job Objective: Supervise the teams responsible for building files and scanning data in the Asset Management area, ensuring high-quality scanned images through audits and verifications. Develop and submit reports to the Emirates aircraft lessors as required by the contract. Make sure the physical files are sent to the Aircraft Assets Engineers for technical audit, and keep an eye on the deadlines for delivering the End of Lease (EOL) files.
Benefits and pay: Come work with us in Dubai and take advantage of our tax-free pay with industry-exclusive travel perks, such discounted airfare and hotel stays all around the globe. Under the “Working Here” tab at www.emirates.com/careers, you’ll discover more details regarding the advantages we offer to our employees. The Dubai Lifestyle section delves further into the ins and outs of life in our multicultural home metropolis.
- Aircraft Assets Officer job
Pay Aircraft Assets Officer job:
- AED 20–30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Before a project can go into Technical Audit, all three key aircraft EOL files must be created and checked for completion.
- Make sure the Archive is comprehensive by sticking rigidly to the record extraction and filing process. Notify all relevant EK Engineering departments of any problems and work together to resolve them.
- Serve as the principal point of contact with the Lessor, coordinating the activities of the onsite representatives and providing them with the information they need to inspect the Asset.
- For the EOL input to go off without a hitch, double-check that all internal scorecards and rolling action item lists are up-to-date and filled out.
- Set due dates for all end-of-life (EOL) files and make sure the team knows about them.
- Make sure the lessors get reports and updated data as per the contract. Before sending out any data via email or the website, double-check that it is accurate.
- Make sure that any technical questions asked by the Lessor are recorded, passed on to the appropriate team, and returned to the Lessor by the agreed upon due date.
- Check the assigned core process files to make sure that cross-departmental procedures have fulfilled their requirements.
- Entrusted with the responsibility of overseeing team members. Develop plans for staff development and make sure they are in place.
Eligibility Criteria/About the Applicant
- Familiarity with aviation rules, regulations, and maintenance records.
- Familiar with MRB deviation and MSG 3 logic.
- Control and management based on solid knowledge configuration.
- Proficiency in using common computer programs (such as Microsoft Office).
- Being familiar with ULTRAMAIN is a plus.
Application Last Date
- March 17, 2024
- To apply for this job, applicants should follow the simple method:
- Please send your resume and cover letter through the online platform.
- Candidates can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press “Apply” and apply directly
Follow the link Ejobzhunt to learn about more exciting job possibilities.