AL TAYER GROUP UAE
Department Manager job in the UAE. Are you searching for a new position as a Department Manager job in the UAE? AL TAYER GROUP UAE offers a competitive salary of AED 20-30 per hour for the Department Manager job position. Apply now to be considered for the position of Department Manager at Bloomingdale’s Menswear. Achieving high levels of revenue while maintaining brand image, operational compliance, and customer satisfaction will be your responsibility as you drive sales and monitor performance.
- Department Manager job
Pay Department Manager job:
- AED 20–30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Achieve and surpass sales goals by driving sales, monitoring performance, identifying commercial possibilities, and making recommendations.
- Encourage a mindset of providing outstanding customer service by setting a good example. Address client concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain minimal stock loss by effectively managing, implementing, and strictly adhering to all ATG rules and procedures.
- In order to make the most of sales opportunities, it is necessary to analyse the available stock management information.
- Compile and analyse data for the purpose of learning about performance patterns, finding business prospects, and keeping Buying and Planning informed of stock-related comments.
- Collaborate with the Operations group to plan and execute store inventory counts.
- Build and keep strong working ties with important business associates.
- Make sure everyone follows the company’s rules and procedures.
- Maintain strict adherence to all company health and safety policies.
- Effectively plan and prepare to fulfil expectations, then recommend, manage, and/or support brand activities and sales promotions. Please provide feedback to the appropriate people.
- Gain a thorough understanding of client profiles and make sure that the brand and other appropriate parties receive feedback on Marketing, Buying, and Planning.
Eligibility Criteria/About the Applicant
- Capacity to inspire, direct, and mentor subordinates; strong interpersonal and leadership abilities.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with various stakeholders, both within and outside the organisation.
- Competence in assessing business prospects and recognising hazards.
- Taking the lead and being proactive
- To do many things at once and switch between them often
Application Last Date
- March 22, 2024
- To apply for this job, applicants should follow the simple method:
- Please send your resume and cover letter through the online platform.
- Candidates can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press “Apply” and apply directly
Follow the link Ejobzhunt to learn about more exciting job possibilities.