PULSE HRM UAE
Devops Security job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? PULSE HRM UAE Company has published a Devops Security job offers a salary package of AED 20-30 per hour for the Devops Security job position.
Ultimately, the goal of this unit is to incorporate balanced and realistic cyber/information security principles, patterns, and controls into all of our products and platforms through design and engineering. Gather information from relevant units and stakeholders; conduct security assessments; identify gaps; and propose solutions.
- Devops Security job
Salary Devops Security job:
- AED 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Proficient in protecting APIs and microservices, as well as having hands-on experience with perimeter, core, and endpoint security.
- Proficient in a DevOps setting with a background in technical areas such as Evil Story construction, Continuous Integration, Containers, and
- DAST/SAST tools.
- The analyst or engineer can enforce reusable and maintainable patterns in code or elsewhere by following design principles and applying design patterns.
- Any possible problems with the code, whether in its source or compiled form, can be understood and understood by the analyst or engineer.
- Possess strong knowledge of many AI frameworks, including Keras and Tensorflow.
- Superb understanding on how to incorporate security into Jenkins and Argo CD CI/CD processes.
- Having experience with Cloud K8S clusters is a plus.
- Competent in conducting security audits of Cloudera’s big data platform.
- Must have practical knowledge in reviewing the security of queue management systems like Kafka.
- Certifications in Kubernetes Administration (CKA) and Kubernetes Security (CKS) are mandatory.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree is required for entry-level positions in computer science, cyber/information security, mathematics, physics, or a closely related field.
- Information Security Fundamentals: CISM/CISA, CISSP, OSCP, CEH, or a comparable one
- Standard Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) or CCSP
- Secure Kubernetes: CKA/CKS
- Cloud Security that is specific to AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle, or a comparable platform
- Security for Networks: CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE
- You need to have a solid foundation in IT, stakeholder management, and people management, as well as at least four years of experience working in information security.
- Experience as a security engineer, preferably in a cloud native setting, for at least three years is required.
- An in-depth understanding of the CI/CD workflow and containerized environments is required.
- Coach other architects on development standards and best practices; skilled in the technology and frameworks in their field of expertise.
- Proficient in technical aspects of microservice based architecture.Reviewing Python-based code and having solid knowledge of machine learning and AI using Python are essential abilities for Machine Learning security assessments.
Last date to apply:
- March 6, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.