Heavy Vehicle Driver job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? AL-FUTTAIM UAE Company has published a Heavy Vehicle Driver job offers a salary package of AED 20–25 per hour for the Heavy Vehicle Driver job position.
Every day, Al-Futtaim Group strives to fulfill the hopes and dreams of its clients by remaining true to its core principles of respect, excellence, teamwork, and honesty. Drivers of heavy duty trucks (such as car carriers, flat bed or low bed trailer trucks, and heavy goods vehicles) are needed to load and unload vehicles, transport equipment, and distribute goods across the United Arab Emirates. Help get light cars from point A to point B at any and all AFL facilities.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver
Salary Heavy Vehicle Driver job:
- AED 20-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Help load and unload freight as part of your job as a Heavy Vehicle Driver. You’ll have to stay in touch with Planning to get orders, get sent to the new spot, or report on delivery progress.
- If needed, you’ll also asked to pitch in behind the wheel of a small cargo van.
- The ideal candidate will hold a valid UAE driver’s license in categories 3 and 4 for heavy-duty vehicles.
- A minimum of two years behind the wheel of a car carrier, flat bed, or low bed trailer truck, or heavy commercial vehicle is required. You will be fluent in English
- and, ideally, have at least rudimentary proficiency in spoken and written Arabic.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Currently licensed to drive in UAE’s categories 3 and 4
- Experience operating car carriers, side curtain trailers, flat beds, low beds, side loaders, or other heavy goods trucks for a minimum of 2 years.
- ability to comprehend and act in accordance with a set of stated guidelines
- Ready to pitch in at a massive Abu Dhabi yard
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.