OXFAM GB UAE
Humanitarian job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? OXFAM GB UAE Company has published a Humanitarian job offers a salary package of AED 20–25 per hour for the Humanitarian job position. Can you give sound advice on contracts, hiring practices, data protection, and defending against lawsuits?
Do you have prioritization and time management skills, as well as the capacity to manage your own workload? Do you have expertise in providing legal advice for a regulated and/or not for profit organisation and applicable laws?
The goal of the Legal, Legacy, and Governance team, as well as the business needs of Oxfam GB in the United Kingdom and our 48 programming countries, is to utilize the law to end poverty and suffering. Together with lawyers and governance specialists from around the world, Oxfam’s legal, legacy, and governance team develops and implements a unified strategy to ensure responsibility, compliance, and transparency.
- Humanitarian job
Salary Humanitarian job:
- AED 20-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Experienced attorney with at least four years of practice after passing the bar
- Having firsthand knowledge of at least one of the MENA countries where Oxfam operates.
- Both spoken and written Arabic fluency.
- Expertise in International Humanitarian Law (IHL) and disaster law (DL) matters; some experience working in or applying DL and/or IHL in humanitarian settings to assist organizations in achieving their goals; some experience advising organizations on their internal business needs; the precise breakdown of these skills and experiences may vary among candidates. Applicants
- should have a background in either in-house or private practice advising.
- Has provided advice on contracts, employment, data protection, and defending against legal disputes, among other areas of law.
- Ability to manage one’s own time, including setting priorities, working without supervision, and sticking to a strict schedule.
- Ability to read and write English proficiently (or another language) is preferred.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Ability to provide legal counsel to a regulated and/or non-profit organization and familiarity with relevant laws.
- Knowledgeable in campaign law and free speech problems.
- Expertise in providing counsel on IP matters.
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.