ASPLUNDH TREE EXPERT NEW ZEALAND
Regional Safety Trainer job in New Zealand. Tired of searching of job in New Zealand? ASPLUNDH TREE EXPERT NEW ZEALAND Company has published a Regional Safety Trainer job offers a salary package of NZD 15-20 per hour for the Regional Safety Trainer job position.
The individual in this role is accountable for developing, coordinating, and delivering technical and safety training to employees in their respective regions. Performs safety audits on construction sites as an assistant to the Regional Safety Supervisor and is responsible for conveying and enforcing company and regional policies. The position’s primary supervisor is the Region Manager, although the individual may be assigned other duties as needed. The Line Clearance Qualification Standard (LCQS), the company’s training program, is very important for this role. This will involve verifying that all crew members hold valid qualifications, that those carrying out the tasks at hand have the appropriate credentials, and that the LCQS training is being carried out correctly on an organizational level.
Are you a highly motivated individual seeking a fantastic opportunity with a full-service utility contractor that offers competitive salary and fantastic benefits? This position could be perfect for you, so keep reading!
The utility business has relied on Asplundh’s line clearance services since 1928 because of their commitment to safety, efficiency, and innovation. The world’s electrical utilities rely on Asplundh’s knowledge and experience to ensure that the power stays on reliably and uninterruptedly. Various specialized markets, including municipalities, railroads, pipelines, helicopter vegetation services, and transportation agencies, have been expanded through diversification throughout the years to include vegetation management services.
- Regional Safety Trainer
Salary Regional Safety Trainer job:
- NZD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Climbing techniques, both basic and advanced, conducted and taught.
- Follow the company’s training protocol when cutting down trees, and instruct others to do the same.
- Riding and tree rigging techniques should demonstrated and taught.
- Oversee the company’s Driver Management Program and receive training on its ins and outs.
- Lead and instruct in DOT Pre-Trip Inspections.
- Direct a training program that has authorized by the company.
- Provide and instruct in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid services.
- Show up Hours worked each week: 40–50, with the option to work weekends if desired.
- Completes additional tasks as needed.
- Participate in sanctioned training sessions on a periodic basis.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Higher education certificate or its equivalent (GED) is preferable.
- Background checks and/or motor vehicle records checks, as well as pre-employment drug screens, may be necessary for new hires.
- Driven by a genuine DOT medical card.
- It preferred that you have a valid CDL.
- A current driver’s license is necessary.
Last date to apply:
- March 23, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.
- New Zealand