Site Manager job in New Zealand 2023. OPSM with cooperative staff, has announced the vacancies for the site manager job in order to run the operations seamlessly. a market leader in the development, production, and distribution of eyewear worldwide. In 2018, Essilor and Luxottica merged to form a new company with the goal of improving vision care and the associated customer experience. The company manages Sunglass Hut, OPSM, Ray-ban, and Laubman & Pank, four well-known retail and eye care brands in Australia and New Zealand. We need a dedicated Christchurch-based dual-site store manager to join our team. Responsible for managing our Rangiora and Kaiapoi locations, two of our highest-volume shops.
- Site Manager job
Below are the essential job roles and responsibilities that you will have to perform:
- Create a high-performing group intent on meeting key performance indicators and sales quotas
- Daily team leadership and participation.
- Inspire and train others to create a customer-focused space where brand requirements are followed and best practises are encouraged.
Job Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Job requirements or eligibility criteria that the candidate has to meet are as follows:
- Successful history of meeting or exceeding sales goals within a KPI framework
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Superb ability to plan and organise one’s schedule
- A high-volume, fast-paced retail experience is preferred for retail managers.
- Although prior optical experience will add value to the profile, it is not essential, as we offer comprehensive training.
Below is the application process, which we have simplified for you:
- Clicking the Apply button in the article will redirect you to the application email address.
- Send your CV and provide your personal details in the mail.
Please follow enewsjob for the latest job updates.