Steward job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? SOFITEL UAE Company has published a Steward job offers a salary package of AED 20-30 per hour for the supervisor position.
We are much more than just a multinational industry leader. Wir empfangen Dich so, wie Du bist und bei uns findest Du einen Beruf und eine Marke, die zu Deiner Persönlichkeit passen.
We’re here to help you develop and learn every day. We make sure that your work has meaning in your life and that you get to experience the endless possibilities at Accor while traveling with us.
At Accor, you get to write the next chapter of your story, and together we can shape the future of the hospitality and dining industries. Explore the opportunities that await you at https://careers.accor.com/.
- Steward job
Salary Steward job:
- AED 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- General cleaning tasks assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor, to be completed in line with specified standards of performance and schedules.
- Make that all Stewarding equipment is used correctly, safely, and efficiently.
- Washing Machine for Dishes
- Machine that washes glasses
- Washing Machine for Pots
- Equipment for Maintaining and Cleaning Floors
- Equipment for Polishing Silver
- In accordance with the establishment’s hygiene and sanitation guidelines, clean, wash, and polish dishes and other working equipment.
- Disinfect and wash all dishes and cooking equipment in accordance with industry standards for cleanliness and safety.
- Sort, count, and set up the necessary machinery for the Banquet.
- Maintain a high quality of cleanliness and minimal breakage in all operational and culinary equipment.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and sanitation in all machinery and tools in accordance with industry standards.
- Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Clean the kitchen and other back-of-the-house areas as directed by the Stewarding Supervisor.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Competence in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Maintain a clean and healthy work environment and report any broken or missing office supplies or furniture to your supervisor immediately.
- Communicate favorably with coworkers and supervisors to maintain effective teamwork and strong morale.
- Go to any and all meetings, briefings, and training courses that could help you and your department.
- Keep communication open and productive with coworkers and other divisions.
- React to shifts in the industry, the firm, and Management that could affect the department’s operations.
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.