Teacher of Mathematics job in the UAE. Tired of searching of job in the UAE? ALDAR ACADEMIES Company has published a Teacher of Mathematics job offers a salary package of AED 20-30 per hour for the Teacher of Mathematics job position. The Aldar Academies are a network of exceptional, child-centered, and forward-thinking schools in the United Arab Emirates.
With over 25,000 students enrolled across our owned and managed schools, we are always expanding our reach and are in search of exceptional school leaders. Aldar Academies is always open to hearing from ambitious, forward-thinking school districts and school districts.
- Teacher of Mathematics job
Salary Teacher of Mathematics job:
- AED 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- In accordance with the school’s Teaching and Learning Policy, we will be planning for exceptional teaching and learning by doing the following: establishing an environment that encourages and supports exceptional practice in the classroom;
- Defining specific goals for instruction and student growth;
- Establishing measurable goals and constructing progress toward them;
- Finding pupils with special educational needs (SEN), English as a second language (ESL), or general and technical (G&T) and meeting their requirements through differentiation;
- Organizing and preparing classes and learning activities in a way that keeps students engaged, challenged, and moving at a steady pace;
- Making good use of evaluation as a tool for education;
- Using performance data and key indicators to guide lesson design and, ultimately, the delivery of differentiated instruction;
- Making good use of technology to boost education
- Encouraging good practice in timeliness, behavior, work standards, and homework while maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s “Behavior for Learning Policy”
- Evaluate the success of the learning goals and incorporate them into targeted efforts to enhance instruction and student achievement;
- Follow the school’s Marking Policy when grading student work and assigning goals for improvement (at least every two weeks);
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- PGCE or equivalent teaching certification in addition to a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Required Level of Experience Required Level of Experience
- Having taught for two years in schools following the British curriculum and another two years in an IBDP program (AASL, AISL, or HL)
- An exceptional educator
- Experienced in teaching students of varying abilities
- Proficiency gained from teaching at multiple international schools
- Knowledge of the IB and I/GCSE curriculum
- Fluency in ADEK regulations and familiarity with UAE Ministry of Education
- Delirium toward the mission of the school and the International Baccalaureate Program A Statement of Purpose and Philosophy
- Enthusiasm for learning and teaching, as well as faith in each student’s abilities
- Capacity to remain calm, collected, and productive when faced with adversity
- Emphasis on continual professional development
- Verification from the police or the Disclosure and Barring Service that all is in order
Last date to apply:
- March 2, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.