Utility Coordinator job in the UAE. Tired of searching for a job in the UAE? AECOM Company has published a Utility Coordinator job offering a salary package of QAR 20-30 per hour for the Utility Coordinator job position. The world is better because of the work of AECOM. Our efforts make life better for everyone by enhancing transportation, maintaining reliable electricity and water service, and reshaping the cityscape. Together with our clients, we tackle the most intractable problems and leave lasting legacies in the form of improved infrastructure. Join us.
Job Title :
- Utility Coordinator job
Salary Utility Coordinator job:
- AED 20-30 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Create and keep strong ties with important stakeholders.
- Help departments successfully consult with and include key stakeholders in initiatives.
- Follow the company’s rules on communicating with stakeholders.
- Make sure that access and equity are taken into account and included into the appropriate plans and initiatives.
- Project management for research into stakeholder satisfaction, including the creation and implementation of initiatives for boosting stakeholder happiness across the Scheme.
- Oversee gatherings, conferences, and other activities involving stakeholders.
- Manage the company’s compliance with the local access and equity service level agreement.
- Establish a stakeholder contact management system to coordinate communication with stakeholders.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Responsible for creating and nurturing community ties and supporting Senior Management as the public face of AECOM.
- Coordinate the efforts of AECOM project staff in interacting with any and all external parties. Government Departments, Abu Dhabi Municipality, Authorities and Agencies, Contractors, Plot
- Developers, Media, and Community Representatives are all examples of important stakeholders.
- Create presentations updating key Stakeholders on your progress at regular intervals.
- Communicate with the relevant Stakeholders and work with them to identify and analyze issues.
- Assist with the permissions phase generally to reduce project delays.
- Facilitate communication between relevant government agencies and other service providers in relation to the Project’s construction planning and approvals.
- Keep an eye on how well the Design Consultants (whether internal or external) are following the rules and regulations set by the government, and suggest any changes that could speed up the process.
Last date to apply:
- March 16, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply it accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.