US INTERN REVENUE SERVICE
Appraiser job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? US INTERN REVENUE SERVICE Company has published an Appraiser job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the Appraiser job position. There are openings in the following areas of expertise: A third-party appeals office: Referrals and Specialized Exam Programs for Area 10 Team 5
At the full working level, this role is responsible for the following. If there is more than one grade for this work and you are hired at a lower grade, you will still have the chance to learn the ropes and advance in your career.
- Appraiser job
Salary Appraiser job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Assesses various literary, artistic, and historical items for their market value; evaluates previous appraisals. Finds, dates, and verifies artworks; finds patterns in the art market; analyzes and interprets data; and conducts research on similar sales. Evaluates the available evidence and, if necessary, launches a separate inquiry.
- Completes substantial data study, analysis, and interpretation. Generates reports detailing the findings’ value.
- Provides technical guidance and opinions on contentious and delicate art valuation issues pertaining to the implementation of tax law regulations; this includes matters for which no precedents exist. Completes on-site analyses of challenging art valuation cases with no obvious precedents due to their exceptional
- significance or complexity.
- Assists trial attorneys with trial preparation, including drafting fact stipulations, taking witness depositions, identifying and interviewing outside experts, and reviewing the taxpayer’s professional witness report. Creates exhibits outlining the government’s argument by presenting art historical research and similar sales statistics as requested by the trial attorney. Provides recommendations regarding the merit of the government’s stance regarding the settlement or litigation of disputes.
- Testifies as an expert witness in the course of the case.
- Offers technical support to other federal agencies, as well as other IRS operations and Appeals teams, when asked.
- When the manager isn’t available, steps in to manage the team. Takes part in both official and informal training sessions for lower-level staff.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Unless already served, subject to a one-year probationary term.
- To fill one or more positions, we may use this notice or others as a basis for selection. There may be openings for more positions.
- The compensation range provided in this announcement covers all duty locations stated, including the minimum and maximum locality pay. Depending on the duty station you choose, the range will be changed. You can find the locality pay tables in the General Schedule under the Salaries & Wages section.
- This is the negotiating stance.
- Telecommuting, alternative work schedules, or staggered hours could be an option.
- Moving costs – NOT
- One possible perk is a recruitment incentive.
- Within 30 days of being appointed and thereafter yearly, submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report.
- For official business trips, apply for and use a credit card provided by the government.
- If an IRS employee recommended you and the post is considered hard to fill, the employee may be eligible for a bonus under the Employee Referral Bonus
- Program (ERBP), a recruiting tool.
- Jobs That Are Eligible for Telework: The ability to work remotely is not a guarantee of a telework position. Employees who wish to take part in the IRS Telework
- Program must first obtain their supervisor’s permission and then meet and maintain IRS telework eligibility standards, such as reporting to their designated Post of
- Duty (POD) at least twice each pay period. While on telework, employees also need to remain within 200 miles of their designated post-of-duty (POD). Reminder –
- If you are hired for a job, you have to show up at your assigned place of duty (POD) on the agreed upon start date or when management tells you to.
Last date to apply:
- March 3, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.