Assistant Restaurant Manager job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? QATAR AIRWAYS Company has published a Assistant Restaurant Manager job offers a salary package of QAR 15–25 per hour for the Assistant Restaurant Manager job position.
Assistant restaurant managers oversee day-to-day operations, help develop menus, ensure high levels of cleanliness, and support front-of-house staff during busy times. You will work tirelessly to increase revenue in your assigned areas and delight guests and employees alike. You’ll also be responsible for figuring out what kind of training is required to reach targets and carry out operational plans.
Your abilities. Use your creativity. Your aspiration. In this place, you are free to achieve anything and have any kind of influence you want. You’ll find unlimited opportunities to learn and work on the biggest, most rewarding tasks that will build your talents and experience. You can shape our future and live the life you envision, all while making connections throughout the globe. Our finest work is present and forthcoming. To us, impossible is merely a task.
- Assistant Restaurant Manager job
Salary Assistant Restaurant Manager job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Keep an eye on everything and make sure that quality and the proper order of services are never compromised.
- Make that the restaurant’s side-stations, mise-en-place, and table set-ups run smoothly and in accordance with outlet reservations and standards.
- Supervise outlet service staff by keeping an eye on how they’re doing in their roles, making sure they’re getting what they need to succeed, and so on.
- Keep the store stocked, clean, serving a rotating selection of food, and providing consistent service at all times.
- Maintain daily strategy briefings and assign personnel accordingly.
- Maintain a consistent level of professionalism in the restaurant’s presentation by making sure that all employees always look their best.
- Maintain punctuality in beginning and ending business activities.
- Don’t let anything get out of hand.
- Every quarter, you must visit competing stores in order to evaluate the market and write a report.
- Solve challenges by analyzing data and weighing options based on that analysis.
- Assist in managing profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventory in order to satisfy operational budget.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Experience managing large staff; preferably gained through employment with upscale hotel chains or independently operated 5 star properties.
- Training or experience with HACCP or FAS food quality assurance standards is preferred.
- Extremely enthusiastic about eating and drinking
- Interest in and knowledge of regional and ethnic cuisines
- Credible histories in the hospitality field
- Excellent written and vocal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal abilities; familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Management abilities training for trainers
Last date to apply:
- March 9, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.