Associate Engineer job in Pakistan. u-blox has announced the vacancies for the Associate Engineer job in order to run the operations seamlessly. When it comes to location and wireless communication in the automotive, industrial, and consumer markets, u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is unrivaled. Their innovative services and technologies enable real-time location tracking and wireless communication between people, cars, and machines using cellular and short-range networks. The individual will contribute to the physical layer development of state-of-the-art wireless communication systems. The position offers a chance to work on cutting-edge projects with a worldwide R&D team while also receiving competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and promising professional growth opportunities.
- Associate Engineer job
Below are the essential job roles and responsibilities that you will have to perform:
- Physical layer block requirements can be derived by reading and interpreting 3GPP standards.
- Designing Signal Processing Algorithms inside Constrained Environments
- C-models, both floating and fixed point, should be implemented.
- Determine test scenarios and design test plans/API.
- Construction of Documents to Facilitate Hardware Implementation
- Support for field problems and integration with other layers
- Uphold coding conventions and quality benchmarks.
Job Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Job requirements or eligibility criteria that the candidate has to meet are as follows:
- degree in electrical engineering (communications emphasis) at the BSc or MSc level
- Exhibit keen curiosity about digital (wireless) communications and digital signal processing.
- Master the fundamentals of digital signal processing and communication systems
- C, C+, and MATLAB are some of the languages and programs that can be used.
- Teamwork skills; the ability to contribute to larger endeavors. Adaptable member of the team. Capable of managing an engineering team.
- Capacity for in-depth thought and problem solving.
Below is the application process which we have simplified for you:
- Clicking the Apply button in the article will redirect you to the official application link.
- Make your account first with the company in order to apply.
- Then complete the form.
Please follow enewsjob for the latest job updates.