Senior Research Executive job in Pakistan 2023. NielsenIQ with cooperative staff has announced the vacancies for the job position in order to run the operations seamlessly. NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence firm, providing the most comprehensive insight into consumer purchasing behavior and discovering fresh growth opportunities. This position will be responsible for delighting FMCG/Grocery retailer clients by supplying retail measurement insights and analysis as part of the Retailer Customer Success team for the Middle East Region. Always apply through the official URL that we have included in the article. Any application received after the application deadline will be rejected.
- Senior Research Executive job
Below are the essential job roles and responsibilities that you will have to perform:
- Coordinating efforts with the Retail Account Lead, Business Insights, and other teams to improve the shopping experience for retail clients.
- Helping customers adopt our new system as a consultant Learn where to find reports, and then show them how to use the software to glean even more information from them.
- Creating and distributing enterprise-level tools for monitoring customer performance
- Making sure all client actions are recorded and adhere to the standard service level agreement (SLA) for tickets.
- Providing Retailer clients in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, and Kuwait with an overall review of performance and an analysis of business issues.
Job Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Job requirements or eligibility criteria that the candidate has to meet are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; two years of experience in business or statistics preferred.
- Skill in the Middle Eastern retail and fast-moving consumer goods
- Possessing familiarity with research methods and NIQ approaches is highly desirable.
- Exceptional capacity for detail and analysis
Below is the application process which we have simplified for you:
- Clicking the Apply button in the article will redirect you to the official application link.
- Provide your experience, CV, and past work experience in the application section..
Please follow enewsjob for the latest job updates.