US INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE USA
Case Advocate job in USA. Are you tired of searching for a job in the USA? US INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE USA Company has published a case Advocate job offering a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the position.
This entry-level position involves assisting taxpayers with tax matters involving technical and procedural aspects. The work involves handling a restricted range of cases and situations that come up in the TAS office, some of which include features that make them particularly complex or specialized.
When taxpayers face complicated or unique challenges, the office’s Case Advocate will represent them in negotiations with the IRS’s operational and functional divisions (OD/Fs) to find a solution. Develops cases to recommend the issuance of Taxpayer Assistance Orders and takes corrective action within TAS statutory and delegated authorities.
- Case Advocate job
Salary Case Advocate job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Every new hire in the United States must have their identification and
- eligibility for employment verified according to federal law.
- The originals or certified copies of these documents must not have expired.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Assuming no prior experience, subject to a one-year trial run.
- Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer your paycheck to any bank or credit union of your choosing.
- It is possible to fill other positions.
- This announcement’s salary range covers all duty locations stated, from the minimum locality pay to the maximum locality pay. The range can be modified based on the duty location that is chosen. Salaries and wages is where you may find the general schedule locality pay tables.
- This post is within the bargaining unit.
- Duty Station: Day shift hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Telecommuting, alternative work schedules, or staggered hours could be an option.
- We will not be covering your relocation costs.
- Get a government-issued credit card and utilize it for all of your work travel expenses.
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.