Cashier food beverages job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? Navymwr Jacksonville Company has published a Cashier food beverages job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the Cashier food beverages job position.
At Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, you can find this position in the Food Service Division’s Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Department. Performing cashier and checking tasks in any club’s annex as assigned is the primary responsibility of the person holding this role.
Information regarding client requests, complaints, pricing issues, product quality, peak and low traffic times, and things that sell quickly or slowly may need to be communicated to upper management.
Preferred candidate has cashiering experience. The ideal candidate would possess a charming demeanor, exude confidence, and have no problem meeting and greeting clients of all kinds. They should also be able to handle difficult situations with grace and dignity.
- Cashier food beverages job
Salary Cashier food beverages job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Successfully complete background investigation and satisfy federal employment suitability standards. Fingerprint identification and the completion of background inquiry forms used to perform background investigations.
- Be able to prove employment by passing the E-verify system. A condition of employment is the resolution of any differences.
- Personal Identity Verification (PIV) is a process that you’ll need to go through, and it involves two kinds of identification from the Form I-9.
- Potentially must demonstrate competency on pre-employment tests.
- Requires documentation of U.S. nationality or citizenship.
- Operating a motor vehicle necessitates a current State driver’s license.
- You are required to have your paycheck transmitted electronically or by direct deposit to a bank account of your choosing.
- A diploma or its equivalent must be presented.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- A full suite of benefits, including health, dental, life, disability, retirement, and 401(k) plans, paid time off for illness and yearly vacation, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Federal Civilian Service Stability
- Highly motivated individuals whose effort makes a difference
- Work-Life Balance and Its Quality
Last date to apply:
- March 12, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.