CROWNE PLAZA HOTELS AND RESORT
Commis Pastry job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? CROWNE PLAZA HOTELS AND RESORT Company has published a Commis Pastry job offers a salary package of QAR 15-25 per hour for the Commis Pastry job position.
We hope you’ll join us in making True Hospitality accessible to all. Become a member of our global family when you join IHG®. Warmth, honesty, and a love of True Hospitality define this inviting culture.
Accompany us as we expand. Guests can easily reach the hotel from Doha’s Hamad International Airport in just 15 minutes by car or the complimentary shuttle. The property is situated in a prime business district and is close to major banks, Crowne Plaza, and Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park. Nearby attractions include the Museum of Islamic Arts and Souk Waqif. Every one of our 378 chic Crowne Plaza bedrooms and suites, as well as our 307 nicely outfitted Holiday Inn rooms, comes with all the comforts of home, including high-speed wireless internet so you can stay connected on the go.
- Commis Pastry job
Salary Commis Pastry job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- So that you can aid the Pastry Chef with making bread, afternoon tea, and desserts.
- To make piped, glazed, and garnished pastries easier to decorate
- Assist the Chef de Partie or the Demi Chef de Partie with their day-to-day tasks and operations
- Comply with the Chef de Partie’s menu instructions.
- Always adhere to the hotel’s standards for cleanliness in the workplace.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other departments to limit costs, ensure cleanliness, and minimize wastage.
- Manage the food supply and expenses in his department.
- Get the various parts of the main kitchen or the satellites ready for the daily mis-en-place and food production.
- To finish the day’s work, listen to and implement suggestions made by one’s immediate supervisors.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Baking or pastry-related work experience
- Expertise in all aspects of pastry making, from mixing ingredients to baking and decorating
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of food sanitation and safety
- Superb follow-through on instructions and meticulous attention to detail.
- A hunger for knowledge and an ambition to make it big in the food and drink industry
- Capable of working effectively in a dynamic setting; excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Availability to work any time, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Last date to apply:
- March 10, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.